Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stacey & Allen's Wedding 8/31/08

I had the pleasure of being the Day of Coordinator for Stacey and Allen's wedding on August 31, 2008 at Jericho Terrace. The ceremony and reception were beautiful. They are such a beautiful couple. The whole family is beautiful....no joke. lol. We had a little scare when the couple's son had an allergic reaction, but he turned out ok....the power of Benadryl. I also got to customize a few items for their wedding: the programs, menus, petal cones, table numbers, crypacks and placecards . I wish them all the best and a long happy marriage.

Vendors were:
Video/Photo-Patken
DJ-Ultimate Sounds DJ
Florist-Burtons
Hair/Make-Up-Shannon Morman










1 comment:

  1. Hey there, it's Brina. I'm checking out the blog for the first time. Looks very nice. I LOVE the bows on this cake! Can you tell me more about them? Did they come from the RH or a bakery?

    ReplyDelete