Thursday, October 16, 2008

Choosing a Wedding Gown

Choosing a wedding gown is a very important decision and it may take you days, months or a whole year to find "the one". Not everyone will need to try on over 70 dresses to find the perfect dress (but some may need to). When I was shopping for my gown, I felt like there were so many beautiful gowns out there. I think there is more than one perfect dress for anyone. Maybe that's just me though.
You can choose the perfect dress by looking at dresses appropriate for your body type. This is:
Hourglass figure
Triangle figure
Inverted Triangle figure
Rectangle figure
Tall
Petite
Full figured
Here is one of my favorites from David's Bridal. It is an Oleg Cassini strapless, sweetheart, beaded lace trumpet gown. Perfect for the person with an hourglass figure





No matter how long it takes you to find the perfect dress, enjoy the process.









No comments:

Post a Comment