Thursday, April 16, 2009

Real Weddings:: Ines & Andre

It took me long enough to post this!
Ines & Andre had a very intimate wedding at Terrace on the Park on March 28, 2009.
The ceremony was very unique because they incorporated so many different traditions (both African American an Jewish traditions). They had a custom made chuppah, they did the jumping of the broom,the sand ceremony, breaking of the glass and the seven prayers. Some of their amazing vendors included:

Officiant-Rev. Alison Caiola
DJ- Bravo Sounds
Florist- Charles Floral
Photo- Ben Asen
Video- Perfect Photo Video
Make-Up- Safie Russell

Ines & Andre were great to work with. I wish you many years of happiness!

I realized that the pictures I have didnt do much justice so I will post some professional pictures as I receive them. Stay Tuned!

Me with the happy couple

No comments:

Post a Comment