Thursday, June 18, 2009

Real Weddings:Brina & Nick 6/6/09

Brina was one of my brides that booked with me before meeting me. Although she had signed a contract with me in the early stages of her planning (for DOC services) we didnt actually meet until one month prior to her wedding.
She is one of the most organized brides I have ever met and I just loved it!
Brina & Nick got married at The Fountainhead in New Rochelle. A wedding with over 200guests and personalized from the tiniest of details.
They had an interfaith ceremony, followed by reception where guests were served with some of the tastiest food I have ever swallowed :)
Brina took the time to add her personal touch to everything. She made votive placecards, almond flowers for each placesetting,bathroom and slipper baskets for the guests, their favors to guests were cucina italiana bread trays.
But if you asked me, the big WOW for the night was the living/strolling tables. They had two living/strolling tables, one with candy for the guests and the other with cigars. I have never seen candy and cigar disappear so fast.

The vendors that help to make their day awesome:

Reception Hall-The Fountainhead
DJ-Sound Plus
Photo-Susan Farley
Video-Couped-Up productions
Ceremony Music-Marie Stack
Limo-Top Class Limo
Flowers-Arcadia
Strolling Table-Screaming Queens

The couple with the guys


Placecards


Centerpiece


Almond Flowers


Cake


Favors


The Strolling Tables before the guests attacked




Slippers


Brina & Nick, I wish you all the happiness in the world and cant wait to hear about your honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment