Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vendor Spotlight:Couped-Up Productions

I really do work with some great vendors!Rob of Couped-Up Productions was such a pleasure to work with at Brina& Nick's wedding and we thought that other brides would definitely benefit from his services.Yes, you want a videographer that will capture all the beauty of your day, but all your vendors need to also have personality, and Rob does. This man really has a passion for what he does. We conducted a little interview with Rob and this is what he had to say:

What services do you offer?

I specialize in weddings and wedding videography only. I recoded in HD and in true 16x9. I try to edit the wedding video around the feeling that I get when I am there watching it happen. For example, Elegant weddings take on one style of editing while upbeat crazy wedding take on a whole other light.


How long have you been in business?

I have been capturing wedding memories since 1995 working for a well known long island video company. In 2000 I started Couped-Up Productions as a wholesale solution for other photographers and event videographers. Then in 2007 I decided to stop being the "man behind the curtain" for others and move Couped-Up Productions to the foreground.


What is your most memorable moment as a videographer?

Besides watching the Groom faint numerous times or guests go a little to crazy, I would have to say my most memorable moments are when I can look at a couple and know that its right. That they are there for the right reason. Than years later run into them and see that it is still all there. I have seen my fair share weddings to know that it's just a matter of time before it is all going to be over.


If you could tell brides one reason they should hire a videographer, what would it be?

After the day has passed the music has stopped, the cake was eaten, the dress has been hung up and the fancy limo ride is no more it is wonderful to be able to relive the expressions and actions of loved ones through live video on your special day. The value of video becomes greater as time goes by. It's a gift you give to yourselves and your future children.

To see get additional information on packages and see samples, go to COUPED-UP

No comments:

Post a Comment