Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Real Weddings{ Pirly & Tra} August 16, 2009

When I met Pirly and Tra I was surprised at how involved Tra was in the planning process. I don't see that too often, but when I do...I love it! Tra was all about Pirly having whatever she wanted and Pirly was all about just having a great time at her wedding (and that she did). You could not get her off the dance floor!
The couple got married in an outdoor ceremony by the lake at Coral House in Baldwin, cocktail hour and reception immediately following.

The Bride & Groom


The Bride's Bouquet


The Cake


Look-a- like Figurine (would look like her if she didnt cut her hair)



The vendors that made this event a success:
Ceremony & Reception: Coral House
Florist: Wicks
DJ-Finer Touch
Limo: MV Limo
Photo: Bella Pictures
Make-Up: Ellen B
Video: NLD

Pirly and Tra, I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment