Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year- Welcome 2010



In 2009, I had the pleasure of working with some incredible couples and planned some very extravagant weddings. I am so grateful for each connection and the experience that came with. To all my brides, grooms, blog readers, fans, family, friends, colleagues that helped me without knowing that you did...THANK YOU! A special thanks to Nicole for being by my side at most of these weddings. Your assistance is appreciated more than you know it. I wish each and everyone of you a very prosperous New Year. Elite Affairs had a good 2009 because of all your support. Here's to an even bigger and better 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Elite Affairs is definitely a reliable company when it comes to weddings. It's a match for the ultimate DJ party in Long Island

    ReplyDelete