Friday, January 28, 2011

Popular First Dance Songs




Choosing a song for your First Dance can be a very hard decision. There are so many beautiful songs out there and you can literally give yourself a headache when it comes to choosing just one.
Yes, it should be a song that you both love. It should also have a special meaning. Do you love the song because it tells your story? Do you love it because the lyrics are just simply beautiful and express the way you feel about each other?
You can be as traditional as you want to (Let’s Stay Together by Al Green) or as non-traditional (Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson).

Here are some very popular First Dance songs that I have always loved:
Adore by Prince
When a man loves a woman by Michael Bolton
All my Life by K-Ci & JoJo
Because you love me by Celine Dion
I Swear by All 4 One
Endless Love by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
Everything I Do by Bryan Adams
Here & Now by Luther Vandross
I do cherish you by 98 Degrees
Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
I knew I loved you by Savage Garden

There are so many more you can choose from. Feel free to add to our list.


Image courtesy of Blue Daisy Weddings


No comments:

Post a Comment