Thursday, December 4, 2008

NJ Networking Event at Solar Do Minho

So last night hundreds of wedding professionals gathered at Solar Do Minho, in Roselle Park, NJ for what might be the first in a series of these networking events.
I am sure the venue's stone walls, wood tones and antique furniture will attract many brides. Its the perfect setting for that once in a lifetime memorable wedding.

I managed to get a few pictures before I knew it...my camera died.

I got a picture of some of the desserts before the camera crashed.






I was honored to be in the same room with some of who I considered to be an inspiration in the wedding industry. Here I am with Kenneth, or should I say "Bosco" of Bosco Bridal Showcases.




And of course the Cake Diva herself.



I met a lot of people that I probably wouldn't have met otherwise and I am glad that the sponsors (NJ Weddings, Contemporary Bride, WeddingZone and many others)we able to put this together.

Here are a few of the the exceptional vendors I met:
Cake Diva
Blush & Brushes
Rodrick Moore Photography
Inku Photography
Places Everyone
Gemini DJs
Andre Walker Photography
Sirius Orchestra
Videoallstar
Woody Works Workin Music
Prestige Chocolates
The Flair Factor
For Your Event Planners
Creative Floral
John O'Boyle Photography

You can check out more pictures HERE. I hope we will see more of these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment