Monday, December 21, 2009

Real Weddings: Danielle & Alex 10/3/09

Believe me when I say that all my brides are special to me. But I must say that Danielle is extra special because she was the first bride to sign an Elite Affairs contract. She booked me almost two years from her wedding. I love her for taking a chance with us and then spreading the word to her friends. {Love you ladies, you know who you are}.
Danielle & Alex had their ceremony at a cute little church, Wading River Congregational. I will never forget that Pastor, one because he did such a great job and two, who doesn’t love a British accent.
After the ceremony, the bridal party and family went to local beach for pictures. They also took some pictures on the grounds at East Wind. The place, the service, the food were beautiful!
Danielle did a great job in DIYing her programs and menus. The guests were given candy , personalized playing cards and poker chips as favors.

The vendors that made it a success:
Ceremony: Wading River Congregational
Reception: East Wind Caterers
Flowers: Flowers by Burton
Photo: Proline Studios
Limo: Alexis
DJ: FM Entertainment
Violinist: M.A.S (Marie Stack)

A shot from the beach

Their cardbox


The candy buffet


Cake!


The lovely centerpiece


Danielle & Alex, I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment