Friday, December 18, 2009

Real Weddings: Diana & Hans 9/18/09

I had the pleasure of meeting Diana months prior to her wedding. I was in constant contact with Diana but only met Hans at the rehearsal.
The couple were planning a purple and love birds themed wedding at Fox Hollow. Their wedding day was a wild one for me. Keep reading to find out why.
I met with the bride at the Inn at Fox Hollow while her and her bridesmaids were getting all dolled up. After collecting some items needed for the ceremony, I ran ahead to ensure final setup of the church. I was less than 10 blocks away from the church when I got into an accident. The rare of a tractor trailer ripped off the front of my truck. I walked out the accident okay, but the whole time I was more concerned with getting to the church. I was grateful that my bride and groom were very understanding. I did make it to the church in time for the ceremony. By the time I got to the ceremony all the vendors heard what had happened. Let’s just say…TEAM WORK!
The remainder of the day did go by without a hitch. We were off to a fabulous reception at The Fox Hollow. The guests were entertained by a mariachi band, the bride and groom got there chance at being rock stars when they played the drums. You could truly tell how happy they were all day. I wish Diana and Hans a lifetime of happiness.

The fabulous vendors:
Reception: Fox Hollow
Photo: Thomas Paul
Video: Wild Rose
Hair: Giovanni of Elegant Appearance
Make-Up: All Dolled Up
Limo: Royalty
Florist: Designs by Rose
Mariachi: Stan Wiest
Ceremony & Cocktail Hour: Vintage String Quartet
Linen: Linen Creations








Images above are from Thomas Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment