Thursday, June 18, 2009

Real Weddings:Lee & JJ 5/23/09

I met Lee in Fall of 2008 and she was nothing but a pleasure to work with. If there was ever a laid back bride, it was her.
She was planning an intimate NYC wedding and we hit it off right away.
After having their first venue going bankrupt and closing 3 months before their wedding.....they still managed to pull it off and maintain their sanity.
Their ceremony was on the Hudson Piers in NYC folowed by the reception at Country (a restaurant in The Carlton Hotel).
I knew the Pier was a public space and I had a nightmare the night before (yes, I can admit) wondering how we would get the public traffic out the way, set-up everything and make sure all the guests actually got to the right Pier. But after all my worrying Nicole and I put our heads together and helped to make it a wonderful day. I can honestly say, everything went so smoothly my heart was content at the end of the day.
The guests were shuttled to the pier where they witnessed the ceremony. All the guests were given champagne on the pier, they had a wonderful dinner followed by dancing at The Carlton and then a candy bar for their sweet tooth at the end of the night.

Their awesome vendors:

Reception Hall-Country @ Carlton Hotel
Band-Dexter Lake Club Band
Florist- Scott's Flowers
Photo-Kira Pollack
Cake-a friend of the bride.....but so yummy
Ceremony Music-Omar Haddad
Hair & MU- Ashleigh Cucci
Limo-Legends Limo
Shuttle-Jofaz Buses
Officiant-Murphy Birdsall

The musicians


Exchanging of Vows


Champagne Toast


Centerpiece


Cake-this was so yummy!


Lee and JJ, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!


I promise to post again when I receive professional pics.

1 comment: